Have you ever imagined how our lives would be if all our thoughts translates to reality. Our thoughts are one of the most powerful tools by which we shape our lives and destinies. Every great invention we see now was first invented in the thoughts of the inventor. Our thinking affects our behaviour and outlook, therefore, the power of positive thinking cannot be over-emphasized.
We do not work and grow rich but we do think and grow rich. Great achievements start with great ideas. As financial literates, we must be able to utilize our thoughts in making wealth. Our thoughts should continually be exercised into wealth-producing ideas. How do we utilize our thoughts into making wealth? This is a question we all need to ask ourselves. I will be sharing two ways in which we can utilize our thoughts in making wealth.
- Logical thinking in our strengths: Someone once said “whatever people appreciate you for, if you can think deeply, you can make money from it”. Our strengths can be translated into wealth if we can only think deeply on how to use them. Great ideas pop up when we realize that we have great strengths peculiar to each of us.
- Logical thinking into proffering solutions to problems around us: Most great inventors got their ideas in proffering solutions to problems around them. When we look around us, there are many problems around us which we can proffer solutions to. An example is the innovation of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) which were invented to eliminate the need to visit the bank to conduct basic financial transactions.
Wealth-producing ideas come from great thinking. Those who are afraid of new ideas are doomed before they start.
At this point, let me state some phases culled from Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
- Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve
- ‘thoughts are things’, and powerful things at that, when mixed with purpose, persistence and a burning desire for their translation into riches or other material objects
- All achievement, all earned riches have their beginning in an idea.
Lastly, don’t let it stop at the great ideas but also think of ways of translating such great ideas into reality. HAPPY THINKING!
For contributions to this blog, kindly contact me on: email@example.com.
Originally posted on November 28th 2016 on www.thefinancialliterate.wordpress.com (A previous version of The Financial Literate Blog)