Join our Community for free and get constant financial literacy tips!
I used to think financial literacy means being rich!
Now, I know better. Financial literacy starts with my mind, then it goes on to managing my finances rightly, building for my future, achieving purpose ....
The Financial Literate Speaks
- Ann was having lunch with her friends at the new restaurant Bisi recommended. It was indeed an afternoon to unwind, catch up on each other, …Read More »
- Dear Reader, It has been a whole year, and here’s my last post for the year! Firstly, I would like to thank you all for …Read More »
- It’s December! A month not just full of season’s greetings and festivities, but also of reviews, reflections and goals setting for the following year. However, …Read More »
- It’s no news that prices of goods and services are constantly on the rise. While you may not be able to control this rise (which …Read More »
- It’s no news that that the Christmas/Yuletide Season is usually marked with celebrations, giftings, and hosting loved ones. This also implies that this season will …Read More »
I had a project to undertake but had issues in raising the remainder of the project fee. I wanted to take a loan but contacted Jesupelumi, who financially advised me to delay the payment and invest the capital I have raised (since the project was for a latter date). I was able to raise a large chunk of the remainder fee that way.
Great content! I have learnt so much from this platform, most especially in terms of saving and investment; Using the sound principles outlined here, I have successfuly developed and stuck to a savings plan, (which I previously found very very difficult) and I am now more conscious about investment options available to me and the associated risks, and so far when I look at my account balance, I'm always happy (on a lighter note) because I've been able to manage my spending and sort my expenses. I am very keen on learning more, and consequently looking forward to more articles and courses from the financial literate! God bless you!
It has been awesome and simplified such that those in the non financial aspect find it easy to understand. Your blog posts has really impacted me and my friends, making things easy to understand. I must really commend you, Jesupelumi, for your irresistible efforts.
TFL has been a total revelation. It is the complete package when seeking for financial education cutting across all levels. Thanks to your continous insight.