Join our Community for free and get constant financial literacy tips!
I used to think financial literacy means being rich!
Now, I know better. Financial literacy starts with my mind, then it goes on to managing my finances rightly, building for my future, achieving purpose ....
The Financial Literate Speaks
- It can be really frightening the rate at which prices of goods and services are constantly on the rise. In Nigeria, goods are now double/triple …Read More »
- Are some of your beliefs on financial literacy merely misconceptions? Misconceptions would hinder you from building wealth. As they say, personal finance is 80% mindset, …Read More »
- Six months already gone! I can still remember vividly when we were saying “Happy New Year”, now we’re half-way into the year. This shows the …Read More »
- About four years ago, at The Financial Literate, we designed the seven modules of financial literacy. These modules are still relevant today, and we believe …Read More »
- I have always emphasized that a budget doesn’t stop us from spending, rather it guides how we spend our money. Now, this is the issue …Read More »
I had a project to undertake but had issues in raising the remainder of the project fee. I wanted to take a loan but contacted Jesupelumi, who financially advised me to delay the payment and invest the capital I have raised (since the project was for a latter date). I was able to raise a large chunk of the remainder fee that way.
Great content! I have learnt so much from this platform, most especially in terms of saving and investment; Using the sound principles outlined here, I have successfuly developed and stuck to a savings plan, (which I previously found very very difficult) and I am now more conscious about investment options available to me and the associated risks, and so far when I look at my account balance, I'm always happy (on a lighter note) because I've been able to manage my spending and sort my expenses. I am very keen on learning more, and consequently looking forward to more articles and courses from the financial literate! God bless you!
It has been awesome and simplified such that those in the non financial aspect find it easy to understand. Your blog posts has really impacted me and my friends, making things easy to understand. I must really commend you, Jesupelumi, for your irresistible efforts.
TFL has been a total revelation. It is the complete package when seeking for financial education cutting across all levels. Thanks to your continous insight.