Join our Community for free and get constant financial literacy tips!
I used to think financial literacy means being rich!
Now, I know better. Financial literacy starts with my mind, then it goes on to managing my finances rightly, building for my future, achieving purpose ....
The Financial Literate Speaks
- As Fiyin and Ola drove home together, Ola’s eyes spotted an art design sticker on a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class right in front of them as …Read More »
- Here are five money mistakes you should avoid in your twenties: 🔸Having no wealth goals- You will most likely not wake up one day and …Read More »
- As much as I love telling people that investment is not as complicated as some see it, I also love to establish some easy criteria …Read More »
- After snoozing her alarm clock for the fourth time, Oyin jumped up to the next alarm sound. She checked the time and knew she had …Read More »
- It was a hot sunny Saturday afternoon and all Tamie craved for was a cup of parfait and a slice of chocolate cake. She strolled …Read More »
I had a project to undertake but had issues in raising the remainder of the project fee. I wanted to take a loan but contacted Jesupelumi, who financially advised me to delay the payment and invest the capital I have raised (since the project was for a latter date). I was able to raise a large chunk of the remainder fee that way.
Great content! I have learnt so much from this platform, most especially in terms of saving and investment; Using the sound principles outlined here, I have successfuly developed and stuck to a savings plan, (which I previously found very very difficult) and I am now more conscious about investment options available to me and the associated risks, and so far when I look at my account balance, I'm always happy (on a lighter note) because I've been able to manage my spending and sort my expenses. I am very keen on learning more, and consequently looking forward to more articles and courses from the financial literate! God bless you!
It has been awesome and simplified such that those in the non financial aspect find it easy to understand. Your blog posts has really impacted me and my friends, making things easy to understand. I must really commend you, Jesupelumi, for your irresistible efforts.
TFL has been a total revelation. It is the complete package when seeking for financial education cutting across all levels. Thanks to your continous insight.