Join our Community for free and get constant financial literacy tips!
I used to think financial literacy means being rich!
Now, I know better. Financial literacy starts with my mind, then it goes on to managing my finances rightly, building for my future, achieving purpose ....
The Financial Literate Speaks
- It is another Monday, and we have yet another interview with a community member. On today’s episode, we feature a young man (A.L) who shares …Read More »
- It’s a New Year!!! One step that helps us start the year on a right note is “reflections on the past year”. As a way …Read More »
- As Tomide reminisced on his finances from the beginning of the Year 2021, he marvelled with pride on how consistent he has been in ensuring …Read More »
- Lade couldn’t place a finger on what caused her uneasiness, but she knew anytime she thought about the numerous bills and expenses she had to …Read More »
- The best time to plan for your retirement is now when you can use your active income to plan for it. Due to the employment …Read More »
I had a project to undertake but had issues in raising the remainder of the project fee. I wanted to take a loan but contacted Jesupelumi, who financially advised me to delay the payment and invest the capital I have raised (since the project was for a latter date). I was able to raise a large chunk of the remainder fee that way.
Great content! I have learnt so much from this platform, most especially in terms of saving and investment; Using the sound principles outlined here, I have successfuly developed and stuck to a savings plan, (which I previously found very very difficult) and I am now more conscious about investment options available to me and the associated risks, and so far when I look at my account balance, I'm always happy (on a lighter note) because I've been able to manage my spending and sort my expenses. I am very keen on learning more, and consequently looking forward to more articles and courses from the financial literate! God bless you!
It has been awesome and simplified such that those in the non financial aspect find it easy to understand. Your blog posts has really impacted me and my friends, making things easy to understand. I must really commend you, Jesupelumi, for your irresistible efforts.
TFL has been a total revelation. It is the complete package when seeking for financial education cutting across all levels. Thanks to your continous insight.