Join our Community for free and get constant financial literacy tips!
I used to think financial literacy means being rich!
Now, I know better. Financial literacy starts with my mind, then it goes on to managing my finances rightly, building for my future, achieving purpose ....
The Financial Literate Speaks
- The best time to plan for your retirement is now when you can use your active income to plan for it. Due to the employment …Read More »
- As you invest in different investment vehicles, it is possible you forget some details of your investments such as the maturity date, the investment goal, …Read More »
- It is easy to say, “set aside a part of your income towards investment”, “invest at least 10% of your income” and the likes; however, …Read More »
- The uncertainty of the future can really get you confused at some points 🤔. This moment, you are excited about building plans for your future …Read More »
- A sinking fund is a sum of money you set aside monthly to meet a predetermined one-off expense. For a sinking fund, you have an …Read More »
I had a project to undertake but had issues in raising the remainder of the project fee. I wanted to take a loan but contacted Jesupelumi, who financially advised me to delay the payment and invest the capital I have raised (since the project was for a latter date). I was able to raise a large chunk of the remainder fee that way.
Great content! I have learnt so much from this platform, most especially in terms of saving and investment; Using the sound principles outlined here, I have successfuly developed and stuck to a savings plan, (which I previously found very very difficult) and I am now more conscious about investment options available to me and the associated risks, and so far when I look at my account balance, I'm always happy (on a lighter note) because I've been able to manage my spending and sort my expenses. I am very keen on learning more, and consequently looking forward to more articles and courses from the financial literate! God bless you!
It has been awesome and simplified such that those in the non financial aspect find it easy to understand. Your blog posts has really impacted me and my friends, making things easy to understand. I must really commend you, Jesupelumi, for your irresistible efforts.
TFL has been a total revelation. It is the complete package when seeking for financial education cutting across all levels. Thanks to your continous insight.