Welcome to the month of August! We indeed wish you a fruitful month ahead.
We appreciate all our readers and supporters thus far. God’s blessings all the way!
Time’s ticking fast and we’ve got few months more to the end of the year. However, there’s still much more you can do before the year runs out. We’d like to reiterate the following :
- Grab a chair, withdraw to a solitary place, pick a pen and paper. Then, without any distraction, discover and analyse your personality strengths, passion, and interests;
- Follow your passion; it’s not just a cliché;
- Turn your passion into a profitable venture; Your passion should be of good to you and those around you;
- Build your strengths;
- Be diligent in your work. God rewards diligence, men honour diligence;
- Learn something new;
- Build your finance; Add another source to your sources of income
- Be a blessing to others; No blessing is too small;
- Give yourself a treat, relax and give your health a priority.
We wish a better part of the year!
To your financial independence and freedom
Originally posted on August 6th 2018 on www.thefinancialliterate.wordpress.com (A previous version of The Financial Literate)