Happy new week dear readers. It’s delighting to write again to inspire and encourage you.
Here’s another activity at our doorstep. It’s a self check which consist different personal questions that will reveal some financial behaviours in us. It will be helpful if you will truly answer these questions and act appropriately.
- What personal finance book/seminar have I read/attended this year?
- If I get fired by my boss tomorrow, what would I do to start earning money? (The point is that you don’t have to wait till you get fired before you start thinking of other means of earning money)
- When last did I pay my taxes?
- What bad financial habit do I need to get rid of?
- To achieve my financial goals, what financial behaviours do I need to have?
We believe in you!
To your financial independence and freedom
P.S. Something’s great is about to drop, stay glued and follow our blog to remain updated!
Originally posted on September 24th 2018 on www.thefinancialliterate.wordpress.com (A previous version of The Financial Literate)
Activity 201: Self Check