Happy New Week Dear Readers.
Christmas is in the air. It’s the time of the year where love is shared. It’s a season of colour, joy and love, the streets are decorated colourfully, families living distance apart unite again, joy and peace runs through the hearts of men.
It’s the season of the year where giving and receiving are the symbols of time. Don’t just be on the lookout of what you can receive this period. Give out to others. Beyond items of monetary values, give out your time, talent and gifts to make impact this season. Share love in a special way. Give cheerfully.
Most importantly, in this season of sacrifice, note these salient points:
- Don’t go into debt trying to express your love and care to people this season;
- This season comes with many expenses; watch and control your spendings;
- Plan and appropriate well your income this season so as not to have a long January;
- Don’t spend just to impress people; you will be the one at the receiving end;
- Christmas is not just the only season when you can give. You don’t have to over-burden yourself this season;
- In all you do, ensure you are financially literate.
Have a blissful season!
We believe in you!
To your financial independence and freedom
2 thoughts on “Run from Debts!”
Very true Kunle. This great season should not bring us debts in subsequent months.
Fantastic, will do I can to stay buoyant and avoid a long January